How to root Lenovo a369i without PC – Smartphone made by vendors from China, Lenovo A369i is one cheap android device. Has a 4-inch landscape display resolution of 480 x 800 pixels with a level of sharpness of the display reaches 233 pixels per inch. But unfortunately the type of display used is the standard normal TFT capacitive touch screen, not the screen IPS (In Plane Switching) or type AMOLED screen that has been left behind with other smartphones made by renowned vendors such as Samsung, which mostly equip smartphones with IPS or AMOLED screen.
From the side of the camera is also only supports resolution 2-megapixel camera, 1600 x 1200 pixels autofocus, Panorama, smile detection, and also not equipped with LED lights flash. For performance itself Lenovo A369i has been supported by a dual core processor speed of 1.3-made MediaTek, namely MTK 6572 with 512 MB RAM memory, 4 GB of internal memory plus a microSD slot, and Android OS v4.2.2 Jelly Bean. Other features such as 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b / g / n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth, and microUSB v2.0 in the connectivity data.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Lenovo a369i. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Lenovo a369i
How to root Lenovo a369i without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see some options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Lenovo a369i
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo a369i was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo a369i is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to root Lenovo a369i without PC useful for you.
(Visited 1,514 times, 1 visits today)