How to Root Huawei MediaPad 10 Link without PC – Huawei presenting their latest tablet series in February, 2014. From the design has a size of 257.4 x 175.9 x 9.9 mm and 620 g. With a screen size of 10 inch, Huawei MediaPad 10 links supports resolutions up to 1280 x 800 pixels and uses IPS screen type LCD, capacitive touchscreen. For this type of screen, multitouch support up to 10 fingers and support also Emotion UI 1.6.
On the capacity of its internal memory there are 2 choices, 16GB and 32GB. Which android huawei tablet supports microSD slot up to 32GB. Available dual camera which 3.15MP rear camera and VGA front camera. Processor used is a quad-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A9 with 1GB of RAM. The advantages of the Huawei MediaPad 10 link is its battery capacity is 6600 mAh. Which with such a capacity, Huawei tablet is able to stand for 10 hours for the use of multimedia.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Huawei MediaPad 10 Link. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your device (Link available in this post)
How to Root Huawei MediaPad 10 Link without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see some options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Huawei MediaPad 10 Link
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Huawei MediaPad 10 Link was rooted. You can verify that your Huawei MediaPad 10 Link is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Huawei MediaPad 10 Link without PC useful for you.
(Visited 495 times, 1 visits today)