How to Root and install TWRP Recovery in Moto E Unlocked Bootloader – If the previous Motorola has issued Moto G, now they issued a new middle-class smartphone named Moto E. In terms of design the Motorola Moto E comes with elegant appearance and is quite thin on his body with a screen size of 4.3 “inches with a resolution of 720 × 1280 pixels HD. This smart phone also has been equipped with a rear camera features that have reached a resolution of 5 MP.
This smartphone has been strengthened by the presence of a Dual Core processor at speeds up to 1.2 GHz and is supported also with 1 GB of RAM, which will participate in helping this mobile engine that works optimally when used. In terms of the operating system, this phone has been equipped with the latest Android OS 4.4 Kitkat and enhanced with the strut of power with a capacity of 1900 mAh battery charge.
This tutorial is only for Motorola Moto E! By do the rooting the warranty will be lost, we and the developer will not be responsible in case of damage to your device, Do With Your Own Risk!
- Backup important data because the data could be lost
- Install the Moto E USB driver on the PC, also provide a USB cable
- Download ADB/Fastboot (for Windows)
- Download ADB/Fastboot (for Mac)
- Download TWRP recovery for Moto E
- Download SuperSu ZIP file
- Extract ADB / Fastboot file in one folder including TWRP file (rename it motoe.img), and copy SuperSU.zip files to the phone.
How To Root Motorola Moto E
- The earliest step is that you have to unlock bootloader. You just visit the Motorola Official website and follow the guidelines given, but remember unlock bootloader will void the warranty.
- Then you have to install a custom recovery in Moto E. Go to bootloader mode. Turn off the device first and then press the volume down + power button simultaneously until the phone is powered on.
- Open the extracted fasboot/ ADB folder file, then open the Command window. The trick for windows can press shift + right-click and select Open command window here.
- Connect your phone to the PC with a USB cable, and the Command window execute the command: fastboot devices
After running the above command, the device will be detected.
- Now install TWRP recovery, by running the command: fastboot flash recovery motoe.img
- After successfully installing TWRP recovery, reboot your device, can be manually or can also use the command: fastboot reboot
- Log into Recovery mode. Turn off the phone and then press and hold the volume down + power button a few seconds
- Upon entry into TWRP recovery mode, select the Install option, select SuperSU.zip file and the process will start immediately, wait a few seconds to complete,
- When finished, select Reboot system option.
Congratulations you’ve managed to root Android Moto E safely, do anything that requires root access on your device, and now you can be happy because the warranty is gone… lol … Read also “How to Root the HTC One (M7)” and more. Hopefully the article of How to root and install TWRP Recovery in Moto E Unlocked Bootloader useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 169 times, 1 visits today)