How to Restoring Canon EOS M100 Camera to Default Settings – The Canon EOS M100 is a mirrorless system camera model from the Japanese manufacturer Canon. It is expected to be launched in October 2017. As a mirrorless camera, the model has no viewfinder; instead, the live view mode is used. The image sensor has the APS-C format. Videos can be recorded in Full HD resolution at 60 frames per second. The integrated flash has the guide number 5.
Various proprietary lenses are available for the camera. Lenses with EF and EF-S lens mount can be used including autofocus with an adapter, which is offered by both the manufacturer and from third parties. In conjunction with STM lenses, the camera can give the lens the autofocus speed. This leads, especially with video recordings, to a smooth tracking of the distance setting. The manufacturer also points out that the autofocus function does not work with several older lenses.
How to Restoring Canon EOS M100 Camera to Default Settings:
There are several reasons why someone reset their camera. Below are the steps to reset the Canon EOS M100 to factory settings procedure:
- First press the ‘MENU’ button
- Scroll right by using the Multi-controller to navigate to the “Setup 4 tab”
- Highlight the “Reset Camera” and then press SET button
- Select “Basic Settings” and then press SET button
- When the display asks you “Reset settings to default?” turn the dial to choose “OK” and then press the SET button to confirm
- After the procedure above, select “Other Settings” to restore the other custom function settings
Hopefully, the article of How to Restoring Canon EOS M100 Camera to Default Settings can solve your problem. Good Luck! 😀
(Visited 122 times, 1 visits today)