How To Reset Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 DMC-TZ80 Camera – Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 or commonly known as Lumix DMC TZ80 outside North America. This camera is one of Panasonic camera products with touch screen system in early 2016. Lumix DMC TZ80 is designed as a travel camera because Panasonic started updating the lens to 30X, 24-720mm. panasonic produces this camera in silver and black.
The ZS60 is a refinement of the ZS50, designed by describing compact features. To move camera data has been equipped with Wi-Fi system. Has an 18MP MOS sensor and a Venus Engine processor under the machine. DMC-ZS60 camera lens has a Depth of exceptional Defocus technology. The lens is equivalent to 24-720mm, with maximum aperture range F3.3-6.4. this camera uses Panasonic Power OIS image stabilization system and for Full HD video recording, IS 5-axis hybrid system is available. The ZS60 can shoot continuously at 10 fps with a single AF or 5 fps with continuous AF.
How To Reset Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 DMC-TZ80 Camera
To restoring Lumix DMC-ZS60/ DMC-TZ80 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be Sure That You Want To Do This. Do Not Use This Function Unless You Are Certain That You Want To Do This. Hopefully, The Article Of How To Reset Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS60 DMC-TZ80 Camera Useful For You. Good Luck!
(Visited 18 times, 1 visits today)