How to Reset Fujifilm X-E3 Digital Camera – Fuji officially introduced the X-E3, APS-C mirrorless camera with a rangefinder design that became the successor of the X-E2 (2013). Fuji X-E3 has a simple design, now with the two-wheel dial (front and rear), and a joystick and touch screen is provided so that the D-pad (arrow keys 4-way) in this camera is removed. The touchscreen itself is a 3 inch LCD that unfortunately cannot be folded, for the electronic viewfinder is quite detailed with 2.6 million dots.
Features offered in the Fuji X-E3 is APS-C X-Trans 24 MP, the focal point phase detection area 325, 14 fps shooting speed (electronic shutter) or 8 fps (mechanical shutter), touch screen and 4K video. Another thing introduced is Bluetooth (first in the Fuji camera range) to move photos with power saving.
How to Reset Fujifilm X-E3 Digital Camera:
To restoring Fujifilm X-E3 Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Highlight and select the by using the joystick
- Highlight USER SETTING and press the [MENU/OK] button
- Highlight “RESET” and press the press [MENU/OK] button
- Select SHOOTING MENU RESET or SET-UP RESET
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Fujifilm X-E3 Digital Camera useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 63 times, 1 visits today)