How to Reset Fujifilm X-A3 Camera to Its Default Settings – Fujifilm has inaugurated its newest entry-level mirrorless, X-A3. These brand-new camera products carry LCD screen that can be folded 180 degrees upwards, facing towards the front of the lens, to facilitate selfie shooting. Different from the X-A2 which is its predecessor, X-A3’s LCD screen already supports touchscreen input.
This camera sensor is also updated so that it now has a 24-megapixel resolution. Fujifilm also increased the number of AF points to 77 pieces, as well as the effects of the new movie PRO Neg. Hi and PRO Neg. Std. so the total effects of films contained on the X-A3 reached 11 pieces. Together with X-A3, Fujifilm also introduced a new prime lens, Fujinon XF 23mm f / 2.0 R WR equipped with the dustproof capability and water splash.
How to Reset Fujifilm X-A3 Camera to Its Default Settings:
To restoring Fujifilm X-A3 Mirrorless Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the 1
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Fujifilm X-A3 Camera to Its Default Settings useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 46 times, 1 visits today)