How to Reset Fujifilm GFX 50S Mirrorless Camera – At the end of 2016, Fujifilm released a new mirrorless camera that is Fujifilm GFX 50s which was introduced at Photokina arena in Cologne Germany. This camera is the first mirrorless camera with medium size format sensor. Medium format cameras are cameras that use larger sensors than full frame camera sensors. The interesting thing is in this camera there is X Processor Pro that can take pictures with a very high sharpness of the color.
Fujifilm itself has used this sensor on X-Pro2 and X-T2 cameras. Usefulness of X Processor Pro in addition to producing very sharp colors is also great for you who want to take video. When you take a video with this camera, you can record ultra HD up to 30p. For shutter speed, the Fujifilm GFX 50s supports shutter speed up to 1/4000 sec with mechanical shutter. Then for the electronic shutter settings, GFX 50s can shoot up to 1/16000 sec.
How to Reset Fujifilm GFX 50S Mirrorless Camera:
To restoring Fujifilm GFX 50S Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab for the current menu
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- Highlight USER SETTING and press the [MENU/OK] button
- highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article on How to Reset Fujifilm GFX 50S Mirrorless Camera useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 48 times, 1 visits today)