How to Reset Fujifilm FinePix XP120 XP130 Waterproof Camera – As one of the best camera brands, Fujifilm produces various types of cameras that have been recognized by the world of photography. Moreover, Fujifilm mirrorless camera that does have good quality to produce stunning image results. In addition to mirrorless cameras, Fujifilm also produces compact cameras or compact cameras with high specifications as well.
Fujifilm FinePix XP120 becomes one of the best digital cameras that can provide satisfaction for its users. Armed with a sensor with 16-megapixel resolution and 5x optical zoom, Fujifilm FinePix XP120 is able to be a pocket camera that is reserved for the traveler with satisfactory results. In addition, Fujifilm FinePix XP120 price is also quite affordable so it is not too burdensome consumers.
How to Reset Fujifilm FinePix XP120 XP130 Waterproof Camera:
To restoring Fujifilm FinePix XP120 or XP130 Waterproof Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Turn on the camera
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab for the current menu
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the SET
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- Scroll down and highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of How to Reset Fujifilm FinePix XP120 XP130 Waterproof Camera useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)