FujiFilm X70 Mirrorless Camera Master Reset – Completing its premium pocket camera range, Fujifilm announces the presence of the Fujifilm X70. The retro design of the Fujifilm X70 comes with adapting the Fujifilm X100 design line. Nevertheless, the body design is smaller by carrying a different lens. If the X100 is equipped with Fujinon 23mm F / 2.0 lens equivalent to 35mm lens in full frame camera, Fujifilm X70 comes with Fujinon 18.5mm F / 2.8 lenses equivalent to 28mm lens in full frame camera.
Another difference is also seen in the viewfinder and LCD screen. Fujifilm X70 is not equipped with a hybrid viewfinder like the X100. Instead, Fujifilm X70 became the first Fujifilm X-Series camera that has been equipped with a 3-inch touchscreen. The special of this screen can be folded up to 180 degrees up to facilitate selfie photos or set the angle of shooting. The camera comes with a 16.3 megapixel CMOS X-TRANS II sensor and is supported by a hybrid autofocus system that offers up to 77 focal points with wider focus areas.
FujiFilm X70 Mirrorless Camera Master Reset:
To restoring FujiFilm X70 Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab for the current menu
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- Highlight USER SETTING and press the [MENU/OK] button
- highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of FujiFilm X70 Mirrorless Camera Master Resets useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 30 times, 1 visits today)