Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera Master Reset – Fujifilm’s X100F camera is a camera that is suitable for a compact camera fan. The camera with a beautiful design has a hybrid viewfinder, outstanding picture quality, and greater battery power. In physical terms, this camera has a magnesium alloy material. X100F designs retro theme, but still tough and beautiful. The silver and black alloys in this camera make it a premium taste.
Fujifilm X100F has a new AF system which is also owned by X-T2 and X-T20. This means we can get a 91 point autofocus with flashlight 7 × 7 grid. The system is able to work well. Compared to the AF system on the X100T, this newer camera is faster when preposition to focus. Although not designed for an action camera, Fujifilm X100f could still have 8fps mode and can shoot continuously as many as 60 JPEG or 23 raw files are not compressed.
Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera Master Reset:
To restoring Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab for the current menu
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- Highlight USER SETTING and press the [MENU/OK] button
- highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Fujifilm X100F Digital Camera Master Resets useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 60 times, 1 visits today)