Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Digital Camera Setup Reset – In order to reach a wider consumer, Fujifilm set a new strategy. Fujifilm X-A3 is the most affordable mirrorless Fujifilm X-Series is now shifted its position with the announcement of Fujifilm X-A10. Present for beginner segment X-A10 still adapts the X-A3 design. With a more affordable price, the features of the X-A10 is not as complete as the X-A3.
In X-A10 you can still find a retro-style body design and flexible screen with a folding sliding method like X-A3. The difference, the screen can be folded 180 degrees is not equipped with a touch feature. However, like the X-A3 when the screen is folded automatically this camera will enable focus search based on eye detection. In addition, there are also several options to maximize selfie photos such as Portrait Enhancer mode for the images with skin tonal reproduction that looks more beautiful and natural.
Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Digital Camera Setup Reset:
To restoring Fujifilm X-A10 Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab for the current menu
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the 1
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Fujifilm X-A10 Mirrorless Digital Camera Setup Resets useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 42 times, 1 visits today)