Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Camera Default Settings Reset – Fujifilm X-T20 is the successor to the Fujifilm X-T10 camera which is popular among photographers. Like its predecessor, the X-20 still adopts the classic SLR-style design with its tiny dimensions. Fujifilm X-T20 equipped with X-Trans CMOS III resolution of 24.3 MP with better autofocus than ever before. The processor is an X-Processor Pro is capable of recording the 4K video for a duration of 10 minutes. This capability is supported with an ergonomic body, electronic viewfinder, and LCD touchscreen.
At first glance, the shape is not much different from the X-T2, but the control is slightly different. This is caused by the body is much smaller than his brother. At the top, there is a play button for exposure compensation up to +/- 3EV, shutter speed settings, and drive mode settings. But there is no ISO rotary button like the one on X-T2. The ergonomic shape is supported by a larger grip than the X-T10 so it is more comfortable to hold and built-in pop-up flash.
Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Camera Default Settings Reset:
To restoring Fujifilm X-T20 Digital Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Press the [MENU/OK] button
- Press the [</ dial left] button to highlight the tab for the current menu
- Press the [∨/ dial down] button to highlight the
- Press the [>/ dial right] button to place the cursor in the setup menu.
- Highlight USER SETTING and press the [MENU/OK] button
- highlight “RESET” and press the [>/ dial right] button
- When a confirmation dialog appears, select “OK” and then press [MENU/OK] button
Caution! Be sure that you want to do this. Do not use this function unless you are certain that you want to do this. Hopefully, the article of Fujifilm X-T20 Mirrorless Camera Default Settings Resets useful for you. Good Luck!
(Visited 17 times, 1 visits today)