The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia Ion Lt28h Jellybean – A smart phone with production code LT28H or Sony Xperia ion HSPA first introduced in April 2012 and was released in June 2012 ago. Various features and smart applications owned by this smartphone makes gadgets increasingly competitive market competition. With a stylish design and elegant smart smartphone that provides red and black.
Sony Mobile offers a variety of interesting features and applications that pamper users anytime and anywhere, including the use of a front camera enough to photograph yourself (Selfi) with a satisfactory quality of the images because it uses a 1.3 megapixel camera. In addition, the application of entertainment which is owned by this gorgeous gadget already Playstation certified so suitable to use for gamers or beginners. Sony Xperia Ion HSPA priced high enough. However, the specifications and performance is comparable to the price offered.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to Root Sony Xperia Ion Lt28h. This tutorial works on 6.2.B.0.211 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia Ion should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia Ion Lt28h Jellybean
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia Ion Lt28h was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia Ion Lt28h is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of The Easy Way to Root Sony Xperia Ion Lt28h Jellybean useful for you.
(Visited 1,042 times, 1 visits today)