The Easy Way to Root Lenovo A269i without PC – This Smartphone announced in September 2013, then released in October 2013. It is one of Lenovo products that target the lower class at an affordable price. The price is so affordable is very impact on the specification offers. Lenovo A269i carries a low specification, its features were too limited. Not many striking advantages of this A269i Lenovo.
This phone comes still using Android version 2.3 or Gingerbread operating system. So for those of you who want to feel the BBM application in android course in this phone you can not install it, because as we know BBM app can only be used on condition that android phones must have a minimum specification Android OS version 4.0 or version of ice cream sandwitch. In addition, this phone also comes with a 3.5-inch screen with a screen type TFT capacitive touchscreen that has a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Lenovo A269i. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot 1.8.1 and install it on your device (Link available in this post)
The Easy Way to Root Lenovo A269i without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see some options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Lenovo A269i
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo A269i was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo A269i is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of The Easy Way to Root Lenovo A269i without PC useful for you.
(Visited 2,600 times, 1 visits today)