The Easiest Way to Root Lenovo A390 without PC – This smartphone was announced and released in April 2013. This smartphone comes with a fairly complete specification with the specification level is not too high, and is designed for lower middle class who want a cheap android. Dual core processor with a speed of 1 GHz and 5 mp camera, be a plus for this phone.
This mobile phone dimensions is 125.6 x 54 x 10.1 mm. Lenovo’s design shaped Candy-Bar with corners slightly curved. Lenovo A390 has a curved shape on the sides so as to provide a dynamic impression. Its compact design makes it comfortable grip in the palm of your hand. Parts of bazel bit has a unique model. Lenovo Android mobile devices in the claim as waterproof Android phone to the screen because the screen is protected by Gorilla Glass Waterproof. This mobile phone has a dual-core processor MTK6577 1GHz with 512 MB RAM, enough to support your activities and entertainment. But do not compare with quad-core processors such as the high-end phones, because it is a low-end phones. The device runs on Android 4.0 (ICS).
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Lenovo A390. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 50%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Lenovo A390 (Link available in this post)
The Easiest Way to Root Lenovo A390 without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see some options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Lenovo A390
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo A390 was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo A390 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of The Easiest Way to Root Lenovo A390 without PC useful for you.
(Visited 408 times, 1 visits today)