Default Settings Reset on Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF8 Camera – Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF8 is a compact camera made in 2016 that has a very attractive look. This type of camera has a choice of silver case colors, silver, brown or orange, so it is very unique and looks trendy for young people. Basically many implement the features of GF7 and enter the selfie generation category because 3 “LCD touch screen (point 1.04M) can be rotated upwards of 180 degrees.
DMC-GF8 is a compact camera with 16MP Live MOS Four Thirds sensor. The camera offers 16PG Four Models Demonstrate GF7, 1080 / 60p video, and internal Wi-Fi. GF8 can record video at 1080 / 60p or 24p using AVCHD or MP4, with a touchscreen that allows for easy focusing. This camera has built-in Wi-Fi connectivity. In addition to remote camera control, there is also for selfies feature function ‘Retouch Beauty’, the user can tidy up the skin, brighten the teeth and look thinner.
Default Settings Reset on Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF8 Camera:
To restoring Lumix DMC-GF8 Camera to its default settings, conform to the following instructions:
- Set the mode dial to P and ensure your camera is not in iA mode
- Press MENU/SET button.
- Select (SETUP) tab by using navigation button
- Scroll down to find and then select [Reset]
- Select the desired setting [Yes] or [No]
- Then press the center of the multi-selector to confirm.
- Recording settings (except for [Face Recog.] and [Profile Setup]), and Setup/custom settings will change to the default setting.
Caution! Be Sure That You Want To Do This. Do Not Use This Function Unless You Are Certain That You Want To Do This. Hopefully, The Article Of Default Settings Resets on Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF8 Camera Useful For You. Good Luck!
(Visited 13 times, 1 visits today)