The easy way to root the LG L90 Without a PC – LG L90 is a smartphone manufacturers from Korea, namely LG. He was released along with three other smartphones that LG L40, LG L70, and LG 80, and LG L90 is the highest among the four series smartphone. This product is equipped with a screen 4.7 “inches, which is the resolution of 960 × 540 pixels reach. For this type of screen that is used is the type of IPS, with the added reach 16 million colors, so that the angle of view becomes wider and capable of projecting a better image
While on the inside, the LG L90 accompanied by a 1.2GHz quad-core chipset that will support the performance of these devices. Optimizing the performance of the chipset, LG also provides RAM memory capacity reaching 1Gb. As for the data storage media, this smartphone powered by an internal memory capacity of 8GB plus a microSD slot that is ready to accommodate up to 32GB of additional storage space.
This guide is only for LG L90 (may be also applicable in the L40, L70, L80, LG G2 Mini)
- Make sure the battery is enough, or at least 60%
- If necessary, backup important data before
- Download towelroot
- Root can void the warranty, so to claim warranty you must do unroot
- We and the developer will not be responsible in case of damage to your device. DO WITH YOUR OWN RISK
How to root the LG L90:
- Install towelroot
- Open application
- reboot the device
- After the device restarts, download SuperSU at Play Store
- Congratulations you‘ve managed to root the LG L90
Read also “How to root Sony Xperia C C2305 Easily” and more. Hopefully the article of The easy way to root the LG L90 Without a PC useful for you.
(Visited 176 times, 1 visits today)