The easy way to Root Samsung Galaxy W I8150 – Galaxy W is a middle-class Android smartphone from Samsung. Since its introduction in the market the Samsung Galaxy W I8150 has become a byword among the people. Using the OS based on Android 2.3 Ginggerbread make this phone widely hunted by the user. 1.4 GHz single-core processor and 500MB of memory to handle navigation and other tasks with ease. There’s also 2GB of internal disk, which you can enlarge with a microSD card.
Another advantage of the Samsung Galaxy W I8150 is found on the Internet are provided. HSDPA 14.4 Mbps will make you faster in the internet activities. If you want to upload, you will be pampered with 5.76 Mbps HSUPA network. Galaxy W brings a 3.7-inch LCD screen resolution of 480×800 pixels and 252ppi pixel density. Samsung Galaxy W I8150 is also equipped with a 5 MP camera. The camera application offers a variety of options shooting modes, scene, effects, and a variety of other features, including a touch-focus, macro mode, and blink detection. With a size of 3.7 inches Samsung Galaxy W I8150 will fit inserted into your pants pocket and is not difficult to use.
Now you can root Samsung Galaxy W I8150 easily, there are several ways to do a root and this time we chose one of the most easy and quite simple. But keep in mind that if you do a root, you will lose the warranty, but it can be returned if you do unroot or install the official ROM from Samsung.
- Make sure your battery is charged enough, or at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging mode via Settings – Applications – Decelopment – USB Debugging
- If necessary, you should make a backup of your entire important data
- Download Update.zip to Root
How Root Samsung Galaxy W I8150
- Save Update.zip into your SD card, and do not insert into any folder.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy W I8150
- Boot into Recovery Mode, by pressing Power + Home + Volume Up simultaneously until you see the Android with the box.
- Then press the Menu button to go into Recovery mode.
- With the Volume buttons as Navigation and Home button as the select button / yes, Select Apply sdcard: update.zip.
- Find Update.zip file and select it to start the rooting process.
- Once the process is complete select reboot system now option.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy W I8150 was rooted. Hopefully the article of The easy way to Root Samsung Galaxy W I8150 useful for you.
(Visited 204 times, 1 visits today)