The Easy Way to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C – As one of the largest smartphone vendor in the world, Samsung is not easily satisfied with his achievements so far. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a Samsung tablet released in 2014 to regenerate from a large family of Samsung tablet which has existed since 2010. Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 is a premium product and is a flagship product of Samsung to block sales of similar devices from other vendors.
There are many things you will find on the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4, among these three options screen size that best suits the customer’s desires. There are three versions of the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 which can be found in the market, ie the Galaxy Tab 4 7-inch, Galaxy Tab 4 8-inch and Galaxy Tab 4 10-inch. All three are different in screen size, but the quality and specifications of the screen is the same, ie WXGA screen with High Definition quality with a screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels.
This root guide is meant for the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C running on Android 4.4.2. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure you install the Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 USB drivers on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure the battery on your mobile phone is more than 60%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Unzip SM-T331C-4.4.2.zip
The Easy Way to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C will reeboot automatically
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C was rooted. Hopefully the tutorial of The Easy Way to Root Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 8.0 SM-T331C useful for you.
(Visited 143 times, 1 visits today)