The Easy Way to Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F on Android Jelly Bean firmware – Lenovo has created a new product with the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000 types. Lenovo IdeaTab tablet S6000F comes with a fairly cheap price and good quality. The design of the Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F is quite elegant and nice. With a 10.1-inch screen resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels, will provide comfort in using this tablet. Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F also brings a very nice dimension and suitable ie height 260 mm width 180 mm, thickness 8.6 mm and weight of 560 grams.
Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F also pinned on the front and rear camera to take pictures and chat. The rear camera of this tablet is 5 MP with resolution of 2592 x 1936 pixels, and has autofocus. While the front camera, Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F only provides VGA only that is appropriate for the purposes of chat. Lenovo uses the operating system Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean). As for the processor, Lenovo rely on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7. Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F is a tablet that runs on GSM 850/900/1800/1900 but this is not a GSM device, it will not work on any GSM network worldwide.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean firmware. This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the on your PC
- Download and install RootGenius.exe on your computer
The Easy Way to Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F on Android Jelly Bean firmware
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …” and press the Root It button. Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F was rooted. You can verify that your Lenovo IdeaTab is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of The Easy Way to Root Lenovo IdeaTab S6000F on Android Jelly Bean firmware useful for you.
(Visited 247 times, 1 visits today)