The Easiest method to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 – Samsung is never stops creating its latest innovation in the field of technology. Samsung is showing his quality as the king of mobile phones today by giving a hope for the enthusiast android among middle class. After the success of the Samsung Galaxy Core, this time ‘Samsung presents the latest version of generation galaxy cores, ie Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500.
In their latest version there is little significant difference in the internal memory and RAM, for samsung galaxy cores plus it is only equipped with a small RAM size is only 768 MB only. As for internal memory, the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus it only comes with 1 GB of internal memory. But on the other side of the phone also has advantages, which by using a Jelly Bean Android OS version 4.2 which is fairly good for in terms of quality. In addition, a 4.3-inch screen with TFT type capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors also add to the flexibility of your fingers to be able to operate this phone comfortably.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 by using Vroot. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy Core Plus USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
The Easiest method to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Core Plus was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of The Easiest method to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Plus SM-G3500 useful for you
(Visited 130 times, 1 visits today)