T-Mobile LG V20 H918 Root & Flash TWRP Easy Guide – LG V20 might make your desire for multimedia entertainment satisfied. This smartphone equipped with a 5.7-inch screen size are very large and even close to the screen size tablet. This is what makes it falls into one of the most advanced Phablet in 2016. QHD screen resolution of 2560 x 1440 pixels has a pixel count of up to 1.5 times more than Full HD screen. Everything looks very sharp, detail, and bright. Not quite up there alone, LG V20 add a small screen in the upper right corner that serves display notifications and Shortcut menu of the application you are using. The second screen can also display contacts menu and favorite applications of your choice.
LG V20 offers a high-resolution camera that can take pictures and record with perfect quality. The smartphone has two cameras back that allows you to get the best image detail when both are used together. Two cameras LG V20 consists of a 16-Megapixel camera Air-Aperture F1.8 to reach 75 degrees and an 8 megapixel camera F2.4 reach 135 degrees. LG V20 adopt technology Steady Recorder 2.0 of Qualcomm Snapdragon who made the video footage is stable and smooth. Not always the front camera is only suitable for Selfie, now you can maximize the potential of the LG V20 front camera to take pictures Selfie-yack (WeFie). 5 Megapixel front camera allows you to record or photograph with the image wider coverage. LG V20 front camera can capture images with 120-degree coverage because it is equipped Wide Angle lens. This way, you can invite more friends to Selfie photo together.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root T-Mobile LG V20 H918 only (method won’t work for other variants). Make sure that your T-Mobile LG V20 H918 running on Android OS, v7.0 (Nougat) and Unlock bootloader. In this tutorial we use Widows computer. This could lose to loss of all your data. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Make sure you install the LG USB Driver on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Download and Unzip the latest GitHub file on your windows computer
- Download TWRP for LG V20 H918
- Download the latest no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip
- Download the latest SuperSU
How to Root & Flash TWRP on T-Mobile LG V20 H918:
- First you should Unlocked bootloader so you can root and install twrp recovery custom ROMs.
- You should enabled Developer options
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enabled USB Debugging and OEM unlock on your device
- Put the recovery file you downloaded earlier on your internal storage, and rename it to recovery.img
- Put the latest no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip in the “zips” folder of GitHub file
- Put the SuperSU in the “zips” folder as well.
- Run EasyRecowvery.cmd
- Type 1 and follow the prompts
Wait until the root process is complete.You can verify that your T-Mobile LG V20 H918 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of T-Mobile LG V20 H918 Root & Flash TWRP Easy Guide useful for you. Source: XDA
(Visited 161 times, 5 visits today)