Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace Root Procedure – J1 Samsung Galaxy Ace comes with dazzling designs, sleek body with a rim transparent like glass clad. This design looks unique and still feels comfortable when held or bagged. Samsung Galaxy Ace J1 has 3 variants of color: white, black, and blue. A number of apps and features of the Samsung Galaxy Ace J1 will not make you worry about in terms of performance. With a 1.2 GHz Quad Core Processor owned, J1 Galaxy Ace is ready to run a variety of apps, HD video, gaming, browsing, etc. fast and responsive without lagging. This is supported also by RAM Galaxy J7 of 0.75 GB and storage capacity up to 128GB (Micro SD).
The rear camera of the Samsung Galaxy Ace J1 is a 5MP CMOS camera with F2.2 aperture and equipped with autofocus and flash. While the front camera is 2.0MP CMOS. You can produce images with a high level of detail and does not blur even if lighting conditions are poor / dim. The main camera of the Galaxy Ace J1 can also record HD video 1280×720 @ 30fps. J1 Samsung Galaxy Ace has a screen of 4.3 inches and has a resolution of 480×800 (WVGA) with a depth of 16M colors. Super AMOLED screen technology on the Galaxy Ace J1 maximize the visual quality and color.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace. If your device is a totally different model, it will not work (may even brick) ! In this tutorial we use Odin and Pre-Rooted Firmwares on Widows computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Make sure you install the Samsung Kies on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Unzip Pre-Rooted Firmwares for Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace Duos file on your windows computer
How To Root Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace:
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J1
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and locate the Pre-Rooted Firmwares……….tar.md5 file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace will reeboot automatically
- After reboot, Open menu. If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of Samsung SM-J110G Galaxy J1 Ace Root Procedureuseful for you.
(Visited 5,700 times, 2 visits today)