Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262 Root Procedure – This is one of the latest smart phone artificial Korean electronics manufacturer, the Samsung. This Android device was announced and launched in October 2013. Star Galaxy Pro is the latest variant of its predecessor Galaxy star, as its predecessor, the smartphone is still targeting the lower middle segment at an affordable price.
Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262 has a 4-inch screen, with a screen size that the user is not too difficult to navigate menu on the mobile phone screen. Has a capacity of 4 GB of internal storage, but not all of them can be used by the user, because it has been truncated to the operating system and applications built. This phone provides two GSM sim card slot, which both can be activated simultaneously. Has adopted a modern operating system is Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 version. compatible with many applications in playstore, of course, can run BBM applications.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Do not use this method on other devices. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro USB drivers 0n the PC
- Download and Unzip S7262.zip on your computer
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262:
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Copy SuserSu.zip file to your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro SD card.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Run ODIN3 v3.07.exe from previously extracted files
- Once you have connected your phone tothe PC, Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Click the PDA in “Odin” and select the file named Recovery.tar file
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262 will reeboot automatically
- Unplug your phone and Close Odin after device turns on.
- Now, turn off your Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262 again
- Boot into “Recovery mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down and Up, Home and Power buttons simultaneously
- In recovery mode use the “volume up” or “down” to highlight and “home” button to select.
- Next, select Install Zip from sdcard > Choose Zip from sdcard > Yes, install SuperSU.zip
- Wait for the process to complete, and then later select “Reboot System Now”.
For more details, please watch following video!
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checer App on Application Store. Hopefully the article of Samsung Galaxy Star Pro Duos S7262 Root Procedure useful for you.
(Visited 898 times, 1 visits today)