Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 / SGH-I747 / SGH-I747M – Samsung Galaxy S III was introduced in May 2012 ago. Samsung Galaxy S3 is the next generation of the Galaxy S2 which reaped great success. One feature that is seeded in the Galaxy S III is: S Beam application. With these features users can transfer files up to 25 MB by simply attaching the Galaxy S III. This is thanks to the support of technology called Near Field Communication (NFC).
Samsung Galaxy S3 has a 4.8 inch screen with a resolution of 720p, slim and lightweight casing, also a super powerful quad-core processor. Samsung Galaxy S3 has a thickness: 8,6mm and weight: 133g. Although made of plastic, the phone feels sturdy, comfortable grip, also feels luxurious. Cap behind it can be opened to access the battery, micro-SIM and SD card slot. Samsung Galaxy S3 using the 8 megapixel camera. Although similar to the Samsung Galaxy S2, there are some additional terms of features, one of which is a zero-Shuter-lag which is also found in the Samsung Galaxy Nexus.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 / SGH-I747 / SGH-I747M. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy S3 USB drivers 0n the PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your S3:
Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 / SGH-I747 / SGH-I747M
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 / SGH-I747 / SGH-I747M will reboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 / SGH-I747 / SGH-I747M was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on PlayStore. Hopefully the tutorial of Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 SGH-T999 / SGH-I747 / SGH-I747M useful for you.
(Visited 111 times, 1 visits today)