Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305/ GT-I9305N/ GT-I9305T – Samsung Galaxy S III was introduced in May 2012 ago. Samsung Galaxy S3 is the next generation of the Galaxy S2 which reaped great success. Hailed as the flagship smartphone from Samsung, the Galaxy S III GT-I9305 or also known as Samsung Galaxy S III 4G LTE Android smartphone is facilitated by the attractive features and sophisticated.
Samsung Galaxy S3 has brought a screen measuring 4.8 inches with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The screen on this gadget device manifold Super AMOLED capacitive toucscreen density reaches 306 pixels per inch. Smartphone made by Samsung which has a size of 136.6 x 70.6 x 8.6 mm and weighs 133 grams, has received the support of 1.8 GHz processor dual-core Exynos 4212 Quad chipset, Mali-400MP graphics processor, and 2GB of RAM. In addition, of course Galaxy SIII 4G LTE brings support 4G LTE technology.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305/ GT-I9305N/ GT-I9305T. This tutorial is using Odin on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy S3 USB drivers 0n the PC
- Download and Unzip the following files in accordance with the model number of your S3:
Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305/ GT-I9305N/ GT-I9305T
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305/ GT-I9305N/ GT-I9305T
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305/ GT-I9305N/ GT-I9305T will reboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305/ GT-I9305N/ GT-I9305T was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on PlayStore. Hopefully the tutorial of Safe Method to Root Samsung Galaxy S3 GT-I9305/ GT-I9305N/ GT-I9305T useful for you.
(Visited 119 times, 1 visits today)