Root Tutorial: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L – This is the latest breakthrough mobile successor of samsung galaxy note 3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo is not much different from its predecessor, the only difference lies in the type of single and dual sim card. In the processor uses Quad-core processor 1.6 GHz Cortex-A7 and assisted 2GB of RAM memory that is embedded in it.
In this phone has an internal memory of 16GB embedded. Quite large, and for external memory expansion up to 64GB can be. There is also a front and rear camera which measures 8 MP main camera, 3264×2448 pixels, autofocus, LED flash, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, while for the second measuring 2MP camera.
This root guide is meant for the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo running on Android 4.4.2. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure you install the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo USB drivers on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure the battery on your mobile phone is more than 60%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download SM-N7505L-4.4.2.zip and extract it on your computer
Root Tutorial: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root.tar file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch this following video.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L was rooted. You can now install root-only apps, flash custom ROMs, and do a lot of things on your device that you weren’t able to do because of no root-access. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo SM-N7505L useful for you. Good luck!
(Visited 180 times, 1 visits today)