How to Root Sony Xperia ZL C6503 Running on Jellybean – Xperia ZL C6503 is one of the latest Android smartphone made by Sony, a smartphone that supports LTE network announced in January 2013, then officially available in March 2013. This mobile phone has a lot of names, it is also known as Sony Xperia C6503, C6502 Sony Xperia, Sony Xperia C6506, Sony Xperia ZL LTE, HSPA + Sony Xperia ZL. Android smartphone with a 5-inch screen with the myriad of sophisticated features aimed at the upper middle class.
This smartphone is equipped with Quad Core processor Qualcomm APQ8064 + MDM9215M 1.5GHz, 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal memory. This smartphone offers a scratch-resistant TFT screen Reality-sized 5.0-inch Full HD with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels and a pixel density of 441 ppi reach. The smart phone is powered by the Android operating system v4.1.2 (Jelly Bean). Features Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 contrasting it with real-time optimization of new through OptiContrast panel to improve the sharpness, high-quality color management and noise reduction for a better viewing experience.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia ZL C6503 Running on Jellybean. This tutorial works on 10.3.A.0.423 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia ZL should be installed on the computer
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia ZL C6503 Running on Jellybean
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia ZL C6503 was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia ZL C6503 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia ZL C6503 Running on Jellybean useful for you.
(Visited 150 times, 1 visits today)