How to Root Sony Xperia TX LT29i using Doomlord – This smartphone was first announced in August 2012 and released in October 2012. Comes with a screen size of 4.55 inches, which is quite spacious with enough physical speed that is 8.6 mm thin. This smartphone is also known by the name of James Bond’s phone, as had appeared in one film titled Skyfall. Although dubbed the James Bond cell phone, but that does not mean the Xperia TX entered the ranks of the tough phone waterproof and dust like some of the Xperia series phones.
Sony Xperia TX has a distinctive design like other Sony phones, tend to form boxes. Like the other Xperia family, the smartphone is also equipped with a good display quality thanks to Sony’s Mobile BRAVIA Engine technology. Screen with a diagonal length of 4:55 inches has reseolusi HD (720 x 1280 pixels) with a density of ~ 323 ppi pixel color density. Qualcomm’s Krait processor variants are included in the Snapdragon S4 series is used to run the Android operating system Ice Cream Sandwich was carrying. In addition to using the best processor, the Xperia TX is also equipped with a capacity of 1 GB of RAM.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia TX LT29i. This tutorial works on 9.1.B.1.67 and 9.1.B.0.411 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia TX should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia TX LT29i using Doomlord
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia TX LT29i was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia TX LT29i is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia TX LT29i using Doomlord useful for you.
(Visited 223 times, 1 visits today)