How to Root Sony Xperia T LT30p Locked and Unlocked Bootloader – Sony Xperia T or Sony LT30p is one of Sony’s mobile phone was first introduced in September 2012. Xperia T is also used by James Bond in the film Skyfall (2012). Armed with a capacitive touch screen TFT 16 thousand colors with resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, 455 in (11.600 mm) will present a picture of shots and stunning video play. Multitouch screen is able to recognize four fingers at once, as a result of typing and playing the game to be perfect.
Equipped with Shatter proof and scratch-resistant glass, making the display of the Xperia T is more durable because of the anti-scratch. GUI side, already applied Timescape UI that supports Sony’s Mobile BRAVIA Engine. With a 13MP camera that supports Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, image stabilization make unforgettable moments more memorable because of all the shots and video (1080p @ 30fps) stored in the HD format. Embedded features like a Playstation game console makes this gadget into an entertainment hub that is at hand.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia T LT30p. This tutorial works from 9.1.A.1.141 and 9.1.A.1.142 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia T should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia T LT30p Locked and Unlocked Bootloader
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia T LT30p was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia T LT30p is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia T LT30p Locked and Unlocked Bootloader useful for you.
(Visited 455 times, 1 visits today)