How to Root Sony Xperia S LT26i Running on Jelly Bean – This smartphone was announced in January 2012 and officially released in February 2012. Smartphone with 4.3 inch screen is sold intended for the upper middle segment. This smartphone offers a specification that is pretty slick and quite rational with the price offered. Which have a dual core processor with a speed of 1.5 GHz, and 12 mp camera that will produce stunning image quality.
Sony Xperia S LT26i, designed with operating system Android OS, v2.3, powered by a 1.5GHz dual core processor, Adreno 220 GPU and 1GB of RAM, making this smartphone performance more stable and comfortable to use. Sony LT26i Xperia S also has other advantages such as Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot. In addition, 4.3-inch screen size has a sharp full HD quality, which is displayed through MultiTouch screen technology TFT 16 million colors, which can detect as many as 10 finger touch and has a high resolution of 720 x 1280 px. Sony Xperia S LT26i is equipped with a 12.1 MP rear camera capable of producing sharp and clear images. Also equipped with up to 16x magnification Zoom feature.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia S LT26i. This tutorial works on 6.2.B.0.200 and 6.2.B.0.201 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia S should be installed on the computer
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia S LT26i Running on Jelly Bean
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia S LT26i was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia S LT26i is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia S LT26i Running on Jelly Bean useful for you.
(Visited 260 times, 1 visits today)