How to Root Sony Xperia V LT25i – This smartphone was first announced in August 2012 the then newly released officially in December 2012. This smartphone comes with a lot of interesting features and sophisticated. That superior of this android smartphone is the ability waterproof and dust so it is suitable for those who love outdoor activities. This phone comes intended for the middle class and above.
As a phone aimed at the upscale segment, this phone comes with a 4.3 inch screen, TFT capacitive touch screen with 16 million color depth, resolution HD 720×1280 pixels, while its density reaches 324ppi. Sony Xperia V LT25i equipped with Android OS v4.0.4 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and they can be upgraded to Jelly Bean. Dual-core processor with a speed of 1.5 GHz will support the performance of this phone, especially when you play the game. In terms of internal memory equipped with 8 GB and has 1 GB of RAM and an external slot that you can add yourself to the capacity of 32 GB.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Sony Xperia V LT25i. This tutorial works from 9.1.A.1.140 to 9.1.A.1.145 firmware. This will works on Both Locked/ Unlocked bootloader device! Root your device at your own risk.
- USB cable
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Enable Unkwon Sources from Menu > Settings > Applications > Enable Unkwon Sources
- Necessary USB drivers for Xperia V should be installed on the computer (including ADB drivers).
- Download and Unzip DooMLoRD Easy Rooting Toolkit (Link available in this post)
How to Root Sony Xperia V LT25i
- Connect USB cable to your device and then connect to PC
- Run the DooMLoRD tool by double-click on runme_win.bat (for Windows), runme_linux.sh(for Linux), runme_mac.sh (for Mac).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait for the process to be complete.
- After rooting is over the device will restart
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Sony Xperia V LT25i was rooted. You can verify that your Sony Xperia V LT25i is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Sony Xperia V LT25i useful for you.
(Visited 373 times, 2 visits today)