How to Root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom without PC – Although it has a specification that seem unremarkable, but in terms of design and performance certainly can not be underestimated. Designed to meet the high standards, Simmtronics XPad Freedom comes with a panel size of 7.8-inch touch screen that supports a resolution of 1024 × 768 pixels. In addition to having the concept of dual-SIM with the ability 2G / 3G, Android-based tablet is also practical to rely on the strength of support for Quad-Core 1.2GHz processor and 1GB of RAM.
This tablet has a dimension of 200 x 152 x 10 mm, and weighs 430 grams. At the front of the tablet there is a screen that has a size of 7.85 inches which uses a screen with TFT capacitive touchscreen. In addition to the tablet screen has also been found up to 10 point multitouch capabilities to make it easier for you to navigate the tablet. With the ability to display like that, you would get an image that has a pretty good quality. In these tablets also have the 8MP camera on the back complete with the presence of LED lights flash and Auto Focus capability, while at the front of the tablet Simmtronics XPad Freedom is already contained a camera with 2MP resolution.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Samsung Galaxy Core
How to Root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see Boromir, Faramir, and Bahamir options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom was rooted. You can verify that your Simmtronics Xpad Freedom is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Simmtronics Xpad Freedom without PC useful for you.
(Visited 93 times, 1 visits today)