Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312 Without PC – Samsung Galaxy Young is a medium-class smartphone owned by Samsung. Introduced in 2011 ago, Samsung Galaxy Young carries the flag smartphone lower classes and it worked because getting good response in several countries. Young Galaxy screen is TFT capacitive touch screen type with a small size that is only three inches with 240 x 320 pixels wide. But here Samsung has provided him with additional TouchWiz interface and touch-sensitive controls that will be very useful when you navigate the screen.
Samsung Galaxy Young uses 830 MHz ARMv6 processor collaborated with 290 MB RAM. For multimedia, the Galaxy Y is equipped with a camera of 2 MP, 1600×1200 pixels without front camera, while in terms of connectivity of these devices rely on the internet that has HSDPA that can be driven up to 7.2 Mbps speed. Another addition to the connectivity is Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and microUSB be included therein.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on how to root the Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312. This tutorial is using Framaroot App on smartphone itself and doesn’t need a computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Samsung Galaxy Young
Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312 Without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see Aragorn and Gandalf options. You should select the Gandalf option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on App Store. Hopefully the article of Root Samsung Galaxy Young GT-S6312 Without PC useful for you.
(Visited 364 times, 1 visits today)