Root Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite Duos GT-S7392 using vRoot – After the successful release in the Chinese market in April ago as the Samsung Galaxy Trend II Duos S7572, Samsung’s flagship phone is now rumored to be soon be marketed in India by stretcher name Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos S7392. Galaxy Trend Duos has a design similar to other devices in the Galaxy series, and is equipped with a physical home button, along with the soft menu and back buttons.
With the concept of dual-SIM and dual standby GSM network that it has, the Samsung Galaxy Trend Duos S7392 is still equipped by TFT capacitive touch screen that supports a 4-inch WVGA resolution (480 × 800 pixels). In addition to relying on a dual-core 1.2GHz processor, Android based phones 4.1.2 Jelly Bean has also been supported by a 3.1MP rear camera, 2G, 3G, Bluetooth, GPRS / EDGE, GPS / A-GPS, Wi-Fi, microSD card slot capacity up to 32GB and a 1500 mAh battery.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite Duos GT-S7392. This tutorial is using vRoot App on Windows Computer. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Trend running on Android 4.1.2. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download and install vRoot App on your computer
Root Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite Duos GT-S7392 using vRoot
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Trend duos was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Trend is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Trend Lite Duos GT-S7392 using vRoot useful for you.
(Visited 1,367 times, 1 visits today)