Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 with Vroot – Samsung has brought a wide range of smartphone products that have the advantages of each product, now the Samsung has a new product with the name Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260. With this Samsung have more confidence to always develop a wide range of products that better with a cheaper price. Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 has a better specification of samsung galaxy star who had a lot of people have.
The design of the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 is very elegant and also has a dual SIM which is very useful for those of you who want to have more than one card. 4.0-inch screen size and has a very sensitive touch screen, 4GB of internal memory and can be expanded with microSD up to 32GB, which is able to storage of your data that is more in your smartphone.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 by using Vroot. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy Star Pro USB Driver on the PC
- Download Vroot tool and install this tool on your PC.
Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 with Vroot
- Open and Run vroot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the V-Root detect your phone. Make sure the Internet connection smoothly, because the process of installing the drivers for your phone is done online.
- When you will give root permission, then Vroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Vroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Star Pro S7260 with Vroot useful for you.
(Visited 191 times, 1 visits today)