Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBML4 Firmware – Samsung Galaxy S4 mini has a glossy design, plastic body, thin bezel and metal that separates the display of the battery cover. Galaxy S4 mini I9195 has a 4.3-inch screen Super AMOLED qHD display, but without the protection of Gorilla Glass. With a screen resolution of 960 x 540 sounds not so impressive but still bright and colorful and remains a vibrant place to watch movies and play games.
Samsung Galaxy S4 mini I9195 is available in 8GB and 16GB version in terms of storage capacity. With a dual-core processor 1.7 GHz CPU and 1.5GB of RAM makes it very fast in terms of performance even for multitasking though. Galaxy S4 mini i9195 runs on the Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean operating system with Samsung’s TouchWiz UI.
If you are looking for a way to root the Samsung Galaxy S4 mini you can use the guidelines that will be given below. This tutorial is only for the Galaxy S4 mini running on XXUBML4 4.2.2 Android Jelly Bean firmware, and in this way only to devices that we mentioned earlier, do not use this method on other devices.
How to root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195:
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini to your PC with the USB cable
- After that connect your phone, copy the S4Mini_RootKit_v1.zip file to your SD card.
- Extract Odin.zip and extract also recovery-clockwork-126.96.36.199 and make sure you find .md5 file format.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy S4
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together until a construction Android robot icon with a warning triangle appears on screen.
- Then tap Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin on computer as Administrator
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap AP / PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root-serranolte-serranoltexx-gti9195.tar.md5 file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Now, you can disconnect your phone from the computer.
- Sign in to recovery mode, by turning the phone off and then turn it on back by pressing and hold the Volume Up + Home + Power, to enter recovery mode.
- In the Recovery menu, select the “Install zip from SD card > Choose zip from SD card > S4Mini_RootKit_v1.zip
- Once the process is complete select reboot system now
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 was rooted. To ensure the successful root you can download root checker from google play store. Hopefully the article of Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini I9195 on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean XXUBML4 Firmware useful for you.
(Visited 359 times, 1 visits today)