Root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G using Root Genius – Samsung does not endlessly issuing smartphone with Android operating system. After the success of the Samsung Galaxy S and followed by the official smartphone from Google, Samsung Nexus S, this time Samsung re-issued a smartphone Galaxy S2.This smartphone was released in late 2011.
Samsung Galaxy SII features a Texas Instruments OMAP4430 System on Chip (SoC). This SoC has paired an Arm Cortex A9 processor with a speed of 1.2 GHz per core. Its GPU PowerVR SGX540 and RAM that has been installed on this SoC capacity of 1 GB. In the model we get, the internal memory is 16 GB installed. 32 GB model has also been prepared by Samsung. For the screen, mounted Super AMOLED plus capacitive screen of 4.3 inches with a resolution of 800 x 480.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G. This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy S2 running on Android 2.3.4, 2.3.5, 2.3.6, 4.0.4, 4.1.2, 4.2.2, 4.4. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download and install Root Genius App on your computer
How to Root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G using Root Genius:
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …”and press the Root It button. Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- If the KingUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy S2 was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy S2 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100G using Root Genius useful for you.
(Visited 327 times, 1 visits today)