How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 – Samsung has reported that they have set up an advanced version of the latest Galaxy Pocket, namely the Galaxy Pocket Plus. Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus (GT-S5301) is reportedly almost all the features and specifications have received an upgrade from the company. Using Android 4.0.4 operating system. ICS (Ice Cream Sandwich) and equipped with a Broadcom BCM21654 processor 850 MHz clock.
In addition, Samsung also offers a 2.8-inch QVGA capacitive screen, which has been supported by 512MB of RAM, 4 GB of internal storage capacity, which can further be expanded via microSD card up to 32 GB. For other features, this handset has a 2 megapixel camera on the back and all performance will be powered by a 1200mAh battery. As for connections, the Galaxy Pocket Plus also has embedded 3G HSDPA 7.2Mbps, Stereo FM Radio with RDS, Wi-Fi 802.11 a / b / g / n, a 3.5mm audio jack, Bluetooth v 3.0 and GPS.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- It is highly recommended to take a foll backup of your data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus USB Driver on the PC
- Download and Unzip Odin 3.0.7
- Download Modified stock recovery
- Download Root_Superuser_3.1.3
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Pocket
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons simultaneously
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Run ODIN3.exe from previously extracted files
- Connect your phone to your computer via USB.
- Odin will automatically detect your phone. Your phone must appear in the ID:COM part of the screen as serial device (i.e “COM7″)- if not check if your USB port is working properly and installed correctly.
- Next click the PDA button and choose modified stock recovery file
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- Click the “Start” button in the “Odin”, then wait until the process is completely finished.
- Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy pocket will reeboot automatically
- After reboot, copy the Root_Superuser_3.1.3………zip file on SD card and put the same in the device’s slot.
- Next, turn off your phone again
- Boot into Recovery Mode, by hold Volume Up button and Home button and press the power button together
- In recovery mode use the “volume up” or “down” to highlight and “home” button to select.
- Next select “apply update from sd card”
- Select Root_Superuser_3.1.3………zip file who had already downloaded
- Wait for the process to complete, and then later select “Reboot System Now”.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 was rooted. You also can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Google Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Pocket Plus GT-S5301 useful for you.
(Visited 4,747 times, 2 visits today)