How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (All Variants) – Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was introduced at IFA 2013, with a specification that is cool but also high priced. This latest generation of Galaxy Note was released simultaneously with the release of the Samsung Galaxy Gear. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 could be one of the most sophisticated upscale Phablet owned by Samsung.
Has a screen size of 5.7 inches, to within 0.2 inches larger than the Galaxy Note 2. There are two models of Samsung Galaxy Note 3. For the first model will use a 2.3GHz Snapdragon 800 while the second model using Octa-Core Exynos SoC 1.9 GHz, an additional 3GB of RAM to run Android OS 4.3 Jelly Bean. Another capability that is different from the previous device is, the existence of a security system called the Samsung Knox.
If you’re looking for a tutorial on how to root Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you are in the right place. martphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk. This root method will work on most Galaxy Note 3 models including:
SM-N900 (International Exynos)
SM-N9005 (International Qualcomm)
SM-N900T (T-Mobile US)
SM-N900R4 (US Cellular)
How to Root the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (All Variants)
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- In Odin, tap PDA button and choose the CF-Auto-Root-….tar.md5 file.
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- Ensure the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will reeboot automatically
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Note 3 was rooted. Hopefully the tutorial of How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (All Variants) useful for you.
(Visited 198 times, 1 visits today)