Root Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 (Gingerbread) – Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 is one of Samsung’s Android smartphones that have been released since 2011. This smart phone has a design similar to the Samsung Corby Touch. This phone has dimensions of 10.4 x 60.8 x 12.1 mm and weighs 105 grams. The screen is capacitive type touch screen with 3:14 inch size that is responsive and supports multitouch with a resolution of 240 x 320 pixels.
Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 is also equipped with a fixed focus camera 3 megapixel sensor capable of taking pictures of a maximum resolution up to 2048 x 1536 pixels. But unfortunately, the camera is not equipped with a flash and a dedicated camera button. This smart phone comes with support for quad-band GSM / GPRS / EDGE and dual-band 3G support with HSDPA up to 7.2 Mbps.
There are two ways to do Rooting the Galaxy mini first by using the Super One Click and the second with flashing through recovery mode. In this tutorial we will discuss Rooting Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 through the Recovery Mode. Check this out!
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Mini [GT-S5570]
- Download Update.Zip and saved in your SD card
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Mini [GT-S5570]
- Boot Into Recovery Mode, by press Home + Power buttons simultaneously
- In the Recovery Mode Select Apply Update From SDCard (use the volume keys to select the menu and home to select / OK)
- Select Update.Zip file that you downloaded earlier (step #1)
- Flashing process will run. wait for it to finish and reboot.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Mini [GT-S5570] was rooted. Now you can install various applications without any limitation. Hopefully the article Root Samsung Galaxy Mini GT-S5570 (Gingerbread) useful for you.
(Visited 1,471 times, 1 visits today)