How to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H – Perpetuate exciting moments in your life is now much easier with the Samsung Galaxy J1. Smartphones are playing in the middle segment offers camera features a very intuitive and sophisticated. Samsung Galaxy J1 has a primary camera with a resolution of 5 megapixel and 2 megapixel front camera. Not to forget, Samsung also includes a feature Palm selfie and Tap to Take Pics are widely used in almost all series of its latest smartphone. In terms of appearance, the Samsung Galaxy J1 offers slim size with a thickness of only 8.9 mm and 4.3 inch screen. The operating system used is Android KitKat known for intuitive personalization and performance that is lighter than the previous Android versions.
Samsung Galaxy J1 powered by Dual Core Processor 1.2 GHz speed. These two brain performance processor capable of running various types of application tasks, including playing the popular game of Android, play videos, or browse the internet. Processor Performance participate supported by RAM capacity of 512 MB. For internal storage media available capacity of 4 GB. Special, you can add a MicroSD memory capacity with up to 128 GB, quite large indeed, especially for the middle class Smartphone. Samsung Galaxy J1 capable of running on HSPA + network that lets you can feel the high speed data access. The battery capacity of 1850 mAh which has been accompanied by the consumption of battery power saving feature typical of Samsung, the Ultra Power Saving Mode.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H. If your device is a totally different model, it will not work (may even brick) ! In this tutorial we use Odin and iRoot on Widows computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Make sure you install the Samsung USB driver on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Unzip SM-J100H Root file on your windows computer
- Download Odin v3
- Download and install iROOt for pc
How to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H
- Boot the device into Download Mode as follows: press and hold Volume Down, Home and Power buttons together
- When a warning triangle appears on screen, press Volume Up button to enter Download Mode.
- Launch Odin3.exe by click right and run as administrator on computer
- Connect your phone to the computer. Odin will automatically detect your phone and show the “added message”.
- In Odin, tap PDA button and locate the md5 file.
- Ensure Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options are selected in Odin, while the Re-Partition option is unchecked.
- click Start in Odin.
- Once the root installation is done, your phone will reboot and soon a PASS message with a green background appears in the left-most box at the very top of Odin.
- Your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H will reeboot automatically
- Open and Run iRoot on the computer (the computer is online).
- Connect the smartphone to a PC use a data cable.
- Wait until the I-Root detect your phone.
- When you will give root permission, then Iroot automatically start the root process of your device.
- Wait a while until the rooting process is complete. When the process is complete it will display a notification.
- Now Iroot successfully root your device, then reboot your phone.
- If the SuperUser App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100H useful for you.
(Visited 18,882 times, 24 visits today)