Root Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 & S6812 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware – Galaxy Fame S6810 is one of the products from Samsung that was announced in February 2013 and released in March 2013. This phone is intended for middle class and offers features that are fairly complete. The size is very small, very quick to put in a pocket, which is 113.2 x 61.6 x 11.6 mm.
Samsung GT-S6810 Galaxy Fame comes with a charming and stylish design. Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 supports 3G HSDPA network that offers fast internet access, in addition to 3G features, of course, also available 2G or GPRS and Edge. Superior specifications were ready to be used for needs. Among them is the Jelly Bean Android OS, 5 MP camera, 3.5 inch touch screen, 1 GHz Cortex A9 processor, and Wi-Fi Tethering to share the wireless connection is also embedded in this mobile phone.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810. Make sure that your Samsung Galaxy Fame running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. Smartphone Clinics is not responsible for any gain or loss incurred as a result of following this guide. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure you downloading and installing KIES on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Make sure the battery on your mobile phone is more than 60%
- Make a backup of your important data.
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download Motochopper.zip and extract it on your computer
Root Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 & S6812 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware
- Open the extracted folder motochopper file, then run the run.bat file (for Windows) and run.sh (Linux / OS X).
- Connect your Galaxy Fame S6810 or S6812 to the computer with a USB cable.
- Follow the guidelines that appear on the screen until the process is complete.
- When the process is finished, you can disconnect the phone from the computer.
- To ensure successful rooting or not, download root checker app from Google Play Store.
For more details, please watch following video:
After Root Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810/ S6812 is done by following the steps above, you can start installing various Andorid application you need. Hopefully the article of Root Samsung Galaxy Fame S6810 & S6812 on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware useful for you.
(Visited 795 times, 1 visits today)