Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262D on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean – Samsung Galaxy Core is one of android smartphones that come to meet the consumer needs of the middle class. Has a design that is similar to the Samsung Galaxy S4, Galaxy Core instead comes with support for multiple network or Dual SIM card. Exclusively does this smartphone was launched for the smartphone lovers who have a minimal budget.
Samsung Galaxy Core Duos has a 4.3 inch screen WVGA resolution of 480 × 800 pixels. Reliable enough with the performance of a processor speed of 1.2 GHz dual core architecture of the Cortex-A5 CPU with Adreno 203 GPU on the graphics sector. Also optimized by 1 GB of RAM memory and 8 GB of internal memory plus the expansion of external memory, microSD. Run on the Android operating system v4.1.2 Jelly Bean with captivating TouchWiz UI interface, Samsung Galaxy Core is also supported by a fairly thin body shape and slim with a thickness of only 8.95 mm.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262D on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download and install RootGenius.exe on your computer
Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262D on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Turn off while the antivirus on your PC, run the Root Genius on your PC.
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …” and press the Root It button. Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Core Duos GT-I8262D on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean useful for you.
(Visited 374 times, 1 visits today)