Root Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 and GT-S5830I – Samsung galaxy ace is one of Samsung products that target the lower middle class consumers. With specs are a little closer to the high-class products, such as in section 5 megapixel camera and use gorilla glass coating on the screen. Mobile was released in February 2011 is one classy option for the middle class.
Samsung Galaxy Ace has support 3G HSDPA network that allows fast internet access. 16m screen colors are quite tight and sharp. Size is not too big, which is 112.4 x 59.9 x 115 mm. Not too heavy weight of only 113 grams. Equipped with a wifi hotspot but can access the internet via wifi can also share the Internet connection. 5 MP camera, with a maximum resolution of 2592 × 1944 pixels, equipped with autofocus and LED flash.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 and GT-S5830I. This tutorial is using Root Genius App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download and install RootGenius.exe on your computer
Root Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 and GT-S5830I
- Open Root Genius App
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable. Once your smarthphone is connected successfully to the computer, Root Genius will automatically detect your device.
- Check the “I accept …” and press the Root It button. Wait until the root process is complete.
- Wait until the root process is complete. Make sure not to disconnect the phone from the PC during the process.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 and GT-S5830I was rooted. You can verify that your Samsung Galaxy Core Duos is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the tutorial of Root Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830 and GT-S5830I useful for you.
(Visited 328 times, 1 visits today)