Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 (Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean) – It is a smart phone from Samsung officially released in mid 2012 ago. As the largest smartphone vendor android, samsung equip this phone with the features of today’s technology. In keeping with its name, this smartphone is a continuation of a series of Samsung Galaxy Ace which had already present in the market. Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 is equipped with features that can support the daily activities of its users.
From the exterior design of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 I8160 looks no different from its predecessor. Its dimensions are 118.3 x 62.2 x 10.5 mm and weighs 122 grams. Width of 3.8 inch screen with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels resulting in up to 246 ppi pixel density. This specification in theory will make an appearance on the screen Galaxy Ace 2 is sharper and detailed. Type of display used is PLS TFT touchscreen capable of displaying up to 16 million colors. Then do not miss TouchWiz UI v.3 which is typical of Samsung.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 (Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean) running on Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean firmware. This tutorial only works on Android 4.1.2 (baseband I8160XXMC8) don’t do this on another device. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Disable Antivirus App on your computer
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
(If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies on the PC
- Download I8160_root.zip
Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 (Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean)
- Connect your phone to a PC with a USB cable
- Copy I8160_root.zip to your Galaxy Ace SD Cards.
- Disconnect your phone from PC
- Turn off your Samsung Galaxy Ace
- Boot into “download mode”, by pressing and hold Volume Up + Home + Power buttons simultaneously
- In recovery mode use the “volume up” or “down” to highlight and “home” button to select.
- Next select “apply update from sd card”
- Locate “I8160_root.zip” file who had already downloaded.
- Wait for the process to complete, and then later select “Reboot System Now”.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 was rooted. If the root of the Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 successful it will appear SuperSU or Superuser app on your smartphone. You also can verify that your Samsung is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on App Store. Hopefully the article of Root Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 GT-I8160 (Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean) useful for you.
(Visited 831 times, 2 visits today)