How to Root Micromax A90 without PC – Micromax is now presenting the latest mobile phone called Micromax A90 comes with dual SIM and dual-core processor. As the viewer visually and primary inputs of Micromax A90 using the touch screen measuring 4.3 inch AMOLED capacitive type, and supports multitouch with WVGA resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Sector data processing and command, Micromax A90 rely on dual-core processor speed of 1 GHz with 512 MB RAM, which will be the main spur machine operating system Android Ice Cream sandwich.
For photography, Micromax A90 using dual camera with resolution 8-megapixel main camera that comes with autofocus and LED flash and a VGA front camera. For file storage space, Micromax A90 provides 4 GB of internal memory that can still be added with microSD external memory with a maximum capacity of 32 GB. For network connection, Micromax A90 adopting the technology of Dual SIM with speed internet access or data transfer HSDPA and Wi-Fi as an alternative connection. Some other connectivity features that were presented to complete the specification of Micromax A90 is bluetooth, GPS, micro USB data cable and a 3.5 mm audio jack.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root Micromax A90 running on Android 4.0.3 Ice Cream Sandwich. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Framaroot App. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Framaroot App and install it on your Micromax A90
How to Root Micromax A90 without PC
- In Framaroot you’ll see some options. You should select the Boromir option
- Wait for the process to complete, then you’ll see Framaroot Success message
- Now restart your Micromax A90
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your Micromax A90 was rooted. You can verify that your Micromax A90 is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root Micromax A90 without PC useful for you.
(Visited 104 times, 1 visits today)