How to Root LG G Pro Lite D686 Android 4.4.2 KitKat – This Android smartphone comes with a wide screen, so it can be categorized as phablet. Mobile announced in October and released in November 2013 it took the concept that is almost similar to the Galaxy Note, where it provides a stylus pen accessories that can be used to write directly on the screen. This phone comes with a 5.5 inch screen and has been using IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen technology that can produce up to 16 million colors colors. While the resolution is offered of a smartphone screen is 540 x 960 pixels and a pixel density of 200 ppi pixel density.
LG G Pro Lite Dual also been pretty good with relying made from Mediatek chipset, namely the Mediatek MT6577 series. Relying processor Cortex-A9 Dual Core that can be driven up to a speed of 1 GHz, and support 1 GB of RAM. Coupled with PowerVR SGX531 GPU support type as the graphics processor of the LG G Pro Lite Dual. Maybe for some people with these specifications will feel less of the size of today’s smartphones have used a Quad Core CPU.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial on How to Root LG G Pro Lite by using Baidu Easy Root. In this process we are not going to use the computer / laptop because we will be using an application called Baidu Easy Root. Baidu Easy Root is a one-touch application, which is similar to the Root Genius Mobile and Rootmaster. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure the battery is at least 70%
- Enable instalation of 3 party Apps on your smartphone, by open Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources
- Download Baidueasyroot.apk and install it on your LG G Pro Lite
How to Root LG G Pro Lite D686 Android 4.4.2 KitKat
- Open Baidu Easy Root App
- Accept the license agreement. Press the right button.
- Wait root process is complete. If successful it will look like the following picture.
- Baidu using root manager himself that everything is in Chinese language. We can replace it with root SuperSU manger. Install SuperSU in playstore, then when SuperSU ask binary updates, press “yes” then will ask you to delete the another root manager press “yes”.
- there might be error, but it’s okay, you just need to reboot/restart
- after reboot, you can uninstall easyroot
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your LG G Pro Lite was rooted. You can verify that your LG G Pro Lite is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Hopefully the article of How to Root LG G Pro Lite D686 Android 4.4.2 KitKat useful for you.
(Visited 1,407 times, 1 visits today)