Root LG Optimus 2X using SuperOneClick – LG P990 Otimus 2X is the first Android phone to develop Tegra 2 dual-core processor Nvidia 1GHz with an impressive eight-core GeForce graphics processing unit to boot. LG Optimus 2X P990 has a pretty good size and slim at 123.9 × 63.2 × 10.9 mm and weighs 139 grams. You also pampered with HDMI video out (full screen actual device) support and 3.5mm audio jack.
It appears from the back there is a plastic cover attached to the writings resembles the Google logo. There is also a 8 megapixel camera with LED flash, in the front there is a 1.3 megapixel camera that can be used for video conferencing. Talking about the quality of the camera, the LG Optimus 2X to be one of the best, this phone can capture moving objects without a distorted image. It comes with a sense of LG Google Android 2.2.1 and a dual-core NVIDIA Tegra 2 32bit 250, along with a 1000MHz CPU with 512MB RAM.
In this post Smartphone Clinic will provide a tutorial about how to Root LG Optimus 2X. This tutorial is using Super One Click App on Windows Computer. Root your device at your own risk.
- Make sure your phone battery is charged to 70% or more
- Make sure you install the LG Optimus 2X drivers on your PC, if you haven’t already.
- Backup your device data
- Enable USB Debugging, by open Settings > Developers Option > USB Debugging
If Developers Option is hidden, go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (tap on it for 5-8 times)
- Download and Unzip Superoneclick tool file on your computer (It’s attached there in the first post)
How To Root LG Optimus 2X using SuperOneClick
- Connect your LG Optimus 2X to the computer
- launch Superoneclick tool, just double-click the executable file.
- Click the root button in the tool and it will initiate the rooting process.
- Wait until the process is complete
- If the SuperSU App exist on your Application Menu on your smartphone it means you’ve succesfully rooted your device.
For more details, please watch following video:
Congratulation! Now your LG Optimus 2X was rooted. You can verify that your LG is successfully rooted or not by downloading Root Checker App on Play Store. Now you can install / flash any custom kernels, ROMs, recoveries and hacks on your phone at your own risk. Hopefully the tutorial of Root LG Optimus 2X using SuperOneClick useful for you.
(Visited 203 times, 1 visits today)